LEEDS face a crucial game in their bid for survival as they take on Brighton in their final home game of the season.
The Whites are below 17th-placed Burnley on goal difference after a miserable four-game winless streak.
On Wednesday they were beaten 3-0 by Chelsea and picked up a second red card in two games as Dan James was sent off for a horror tackle on Mateo Kovacic.
Brighton haven’t had anything to play for weeks but that hasn’t stopped them going into this one in excellent form.
After a shock 3-0 win over Wolves two weeks ago, the Seagulls beat Man Utd 4-0 at the Amex last week.
What time does Leeds vs Brighton start?
- Leeds vs Brighton will take place on Sunday May 15.
- The match will kick off at 2pm UK time.
- It takes place at Elland Road.
- On the south coast in November, the teams played out a 0-0 draw.
Is Leeds vs Brighton on TV and can I stream it live?
- Unfortunately, Leeds vs Brighton is not on TV in the UK.
- Viewers in the United States can stream the game live on Peacock Premium.
Dan James joins Luke Ayling in being ruled out for the rest of the season by suspension, after the pair received awkward red cards against Chelsea and Arsenal respectively.
Patrick Bamford is also expected to stay out for Jesse Marsch’s side.
Enock Mwepu, Jacob Moder and Jeremy Sarmiento are all out for Brighton through injury.
*Betfair odds correct as of Sunday 15th May